Colors of New England



We just got back yesterday from our road trip in New England. It was an incredible experience filled with colorful people, colorful places & colorful food! I'm a bit overwhelmed with number of pictures I took during our adventure not to mention the amount of work that has piled up here at home while we were away. So I think I'll post a few pics here and there in the days to come and journal just a bit about our experiences in small doses. In case you didn't know we started on Long Island, New York where Matt received some ED training for Mentor Kids. Of which was really great and something Matt and I will probably be debriefing on for months to come. I joined him on a few of the more informal "training" sessions and thoroughly enjoyed getting to know John Craig and his wife, Kay. Other times I hung out at a coffee shop to read my book & knit while sipping on coffee all day. The perfect break away from "work" for me.

So first... here are just a few of the colors of New England...





2 comments:

Courtney said...

Beautiful pics! Can't wait to see the rest! Hope you're having a good day back!

Janine said...

LOVE the le creusets picture!!!

Post a Comment